Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, April 15, 2016

How would you say this is my mission statement in Kreyòl? Or explain the concept of a mission statement? - Se sa a di m nan kè m? - I won't lie m pa konnen.

mission statement - deklarasyon misyon, direktif
This is our mission statement - Sa se deklarasyon mission nou.
This is our mission statement - Sa se direktif nou.

You can also explain the mission statement as objektif misyon an 

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete