Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Podcastle - The Half Dark Promise: A little Creole in the Fiction makes it real interesting.

This week's work of fiction by Malon Edwards in the Podcastle, The Fantasy Fiction Podcast, is a thrilling story, The Half Dark Promise, narrated by yours truly :)
Be sure to check it out.
Here's the link: The Half Dark Promise
Podcastle: The Half Dark Promise

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. Bonjou! Apologies for replying to such an old post. I am enjoying your blog immensely! I may pose a question one day, but for now, I only want to say that you have a lovely voice (I love speculative fiction), and your work here is incredible. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete