Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

At the beginning of a sentence in kreole " se sa k fe'" does that translater as " so" or "there fore " in kreyol?

Se sa k fè - this is why

1.
M te gen tètfèmal se sa k fè m t'al kouche.
I had a headache that's why I went to lie down.

2.
Jezi ap viv nan kè m se sa'k fè kè m kontan konsa.
Jesus lives in my heart that's why I'm so happy.

3. 
Moun sa yo se kriminèl se sa'k fè m di w  pa asosye ak yo
These people are criminals, this is why I tell you not to hang out with them.

It's also another way to as why?

4.
Sa k fè sa?
Why is that?


5a.
Sa'k fè w tris konsa?
Why are so sad?

5b.
Mwen sonje manman m se sa k fè m tris.
I miss my mother that's why I'm sad.


6a
Sa'k fè w twouble konsa?
Why are you so upset?

6b
Men te fè w konfyans men ou ban m manti se sa'k fè m twouble. 
I trusted you but you lied to me that's why I'm upset.



7a
Sa'k fè w malelve konsa?
Why are you so rude?

7b
Mwen pa konnen kouman pou m boule ak moun se sa k fè pafwa m fè malelve.
I don't know how to deal with people that's why sometimes I'm rude.


8a.
Sa'k fè w pa ka dòmi?
Why can't you sleep?

8b
Chen w lan jape tout lannuit se sa k fè m pa ka dòmi.
Your dog barks all night that's why I can't sleep.


9a
Sa'k fè ou p'ap lekòl demen?
Why won't you be in school tomorrow?

9b
Mwen dwe ale kay doktè se sa' k fè m p'ap la.
I must go to the doctor that's why I wont be there .

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment