Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I was searching for the most common translation for "so" as in--I couldn't sleep last night so I finished reading my book. I know you can use donk, but I think kifè is more common at least around here. Does kifè seem right in this context?

kifè (or kifè la a) does translate so, therefore, ...
It is as commonly used as donk.
And yes it works well in that sentence.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words



No comments:

Post a Comment