Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello Mandaly, I just found that Formspring is shutting down. The last day to post questions is March 31. Will this have a huge effect on your website? How will we post questions when Formspring shuts down?

Yes, they are shutting down. They had a good run, and were very helpful to me :-(
You will still be able to ask questions with a similar set-up... at the same spot on the blog.
I'll make the switch from Formspring during the last days of March.  I'm hanging on with them until their last breath.... Sigh!
RIP Formspring.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment: