Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Ak tout boulin? (fast?)

Wi se sa.

Ak tout boulin
An boulin
Ak tout vitès
With full speed
At great speed

1.  Kamyon pasaje Ayiti sa yo, menm si yo chaje moun, yo pran mòn yo ak tout boulin.
     These passenger trucks in Haiti, even if they're full, take the hills at full speed.

2.  Lè prezidan an ap pase sou lari a, machin li pase ak tout boulin.  Ou pa menm gen tan pou w wè ki moun ki nan machin nan.
    When the president is traveling, his car drives by at great speed.  You don't even have the time to see who's in the car.

3.   Vòlè a te rale bous mwen nan men'm enpi li pran kouri.  Mwen pete yon boulin dèyè l jouk mwen ratrape l.
      The robber snatched my purse from me and took off running.   I took off after him with full speed until I caught him.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment