Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Is there another way to say YOU ARE THE ONE in Creole other than "OU SE ..." - How could i say You are the one that I praise (NOT mwen ba ou lwanj), You are the one that I love (Not, Mwen renmen ou)? mesi

Try:
Se ou ki ...
Se ou menm...
Se ou menm ki...
Se ou...

You are the one that I praise.
Se ou menm m'ap bay lwanj.

You are the one that I want 
Se ou mwen vle

You are the one that I love.
Se ou m renmen.

You are the light of my night
Se ou ki limyè nuit mwen

You are the center of my life
Se ou ki esans lavi m

You are the one for me
Se ou ki pa'm nan.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment