Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

let's make fun of someone (in Creole)

Sounds like someone who's looking for trouble.

make fun of
pran plezi ak
ridikilize
pase nan betiz 
pase nan tenten

Let's make fun of him.
Ann pran plezi avè l.
Ann pase l nan tenten.

Why are you poking fun at me?
Poukisa w'ap pase m nan tenten?

Stop making fun of me?
Sispann pase'm nan betiz.
Sispann pran plezi avè m.

Can you tell then to stop poking fun at me?
Eske ou ka di yo pou yo sispann pran plezi avè m?

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment:

  1. Depends what kind of trouble you had on your mind ;)

    ReplyDelete