Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Is there a way to say "prove me wrong" or "prove them wrong" in no more than 3 words in Creole?

I think you can use demanti or kontredi

prove someone wrong
demanti yon moun
kontredi yon moun

She proved me wrong
Li te demanti m.

I will prove them wrong.
M'ava demanti yo.
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. What i don't realize is if truth be told how you are no longer actually a lot more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You already know thus significantly in the case of this subject, made me for my part imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless
    it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great.
    Always care for it up!
    Also see my web site :: how to make money online as a teenager

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am really happy to read all at single place.
    My website quit smoking by laser

    ReplyDelete