Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"mwen degage mwen nan kreyol" sa sa vle di epi sa vle di mo degage? Mesi anpil, Mandaly btw, how to say thank you in advance or my warmest regards or you have been very helpful

degaje (pronominal verb) to get by, to do fairly well

Mwen degaje mwen nan Kreyòl.
I get by in Creole.

Mwen wè ou degaje'w ase byen.
I see that you get by quite well.

Nou degaje nou trè byen pou kont nou.
We get by very well on our own.

Frè m nan te degaje li trè byen depi li te rive New York.
My brother did fairly well since he arrived in New York.

Thank you in advance :)
Mèsi davans 

My warmest regards.
Salitasyon
or
koudjay
or
Chapo ba

You have been very helpful.
Ou te ede'm anpil.
or
Ou te ban'm anpil èd.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment