Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I remember you?

Yeap... it's the same translation as "I miss you"

I remember you.
Mwen sonje w.

I remember who you are.
Mwen sonje ki moun ou ye.

I remember how we used to play together.
Mwen sonje jan nou te konn jwe ansanm.

I remember how we used to be.
M sonje kouman nou te ye.

Remind me ...
Fè'm sonje...

Remind me to take out the trash.
Fè'm sonje pou m mete fatra yo deyò.

Can you remind me of who you are again?
Eske ou ka fè'm sonje kilès ou ye ankò?

This reminded me of you.
Sa te fè'm sonje w.
Sa te fè panse a ou.


Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment