Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

kom yon jeun Realtor,ou fe travay moun ki ladan-l lontan pa ka fe... avek dezi, determinasion ke ou ginyin fe lot moun rinmin travay avew.se te yon gro plezi pou m te travay ansanb avec ou nan lane sa, sonje,ane sa map nan ofis la moins akoz de klas ke m

Like a young realtor, you have done the work that veteran realtors could not do. Because of your desire and determination, your co-workers like to work with you. It was a great pleasure to have worked with you this year. Remember that I'll work less in the office because of my classes this year.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment