Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Still, as in: we're still standing (Creole)

still → toujou

I'm still alive.
M'ap viv toujou.

We're still here.
Nou la toujou.

I still love you.
Mwen renmen ou toujou.

I'm still waiting for you.
M'ap tann ou toujou.

I'm still on my way.
Mwen nan wout toujou.

I'm still mad as hell.
Mwen fache toujou.
___________________

Still (as in quiet) → kal, trankil, dousman

Be still.
Rete dousman.

I was sitting by the waters.  Everything was still...
Mwen te chita bò dlo a.  Tout bagay te kal...

Why won't you be still?
Poukisa ou pa rete trankil?

No comments:

Post a Comment