Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...who would love her exactly like his very own daughter. This is the story about us. Nothing can separate what God joins together so in good times and bad times you will forever be my daddy and I will forever be your daughter. (to be continued)

Who would love her exactly like his very own daughter.
ki te vin renmen ti fi a menm jan ak pwòp pitit fi li.

This is the story about us.
Sa se istwa nou.

Nothing can separate what God joins together,
Pa gen anyen ki ka separe sa Bondye mete ansanm.

So in good time and bad times,
Se pousa nan bon tan kou nan move tan,

You will forever be my daddy and I will forever be your daughter.
W'ap toujou papa m, e m'ap toujou piti fi ou.

No comments:

Post a Comment