Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I love you daddy and I pray Jesus fills your heart with the deepest love, joy, and peace. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday daddy.

I love you daddy.
Mwen renmen ou papa.

And I pray Jesus fills your heart with the deepest love, joy, and peace.
E mwen priye pou Jezi ranpli kè ou ak pi gran lanmou, jwa, e lapè.

Wishing you a Happy Brithday daddy.
Mwen swete ou yon bònn fèt papa cheri m nan!

No comments:

Post a Comment