Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, June 27, 2011

...ak mwen vle ou konnen ke mwen ap toujou renmen ou, ak mwen se gason ou ajame. Kenbe fos lanmou mwen. Toulede Papa nou kinon syel la ak mwen se isit pou ou.Mwen renmen ou, toujou ak ajame.

...and I want you to know that I'll always love you,
...and I'm your man forever.
Hold strong, my love.
Both our Father in heaven and myself are there for you.
I love you always and forever.

Comment from translator: (This is a beautiful letter. You could always send me such a letter to translate, via my e-mail, if you plan to keep it private.)

No comments:

Post a Comment