Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Praise the lord

Praise the Lord! - Louwe swa letènèl!


Praise God!  - Beni swa Letènel!


Glory be to God! - Glwaradye!

Bless the Lord - Beni swa Letènel.

May the name of the Lord be praised - Se pou non Bondye beni

Jesus is Lord - Jezi se Senyè a

Glory to Jesus - Glwa a Jezi

Praised be the Holy Spirit - Glwa o Sentespri

Thank the Lord! - Mèsi Senyè!

Jesus is alive! - Jezi vivan!

God bless you. - Bondye beni w.


Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. Can you translate this song to creole?

    I Love You Lord,
    And I Lift My Voice,
    To Worship You.
    Oh, My Soul Rejoice!
    Take Joy My King
    In What You Hear
    Let It Be A Sweet, Sweet Sound In Your Ear .

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwen renmen w Bon Dye
    e map leve vwa m
    pou m adore w
    o nan m mwen rejwi!
    kontan non Wa mwen
    nan sa w tande
    kitel ale dous, ou ti son dous nan zorey ou

    ReplyDelete