Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

how to say my best

my best - tout sa m kapab
your best - tout sa w kapab
is this your best? - Eske se tout sa w ka fè?
yes this is my best. - Wi se tout sa m ka fè
You are the best! - Se ou kap mennen!, Ou se tòp la!
good - bon
better - pi bon, mye, miyò
best - pi bon, meyè, miyò
the best car - pi bon machin nan
the best job - pi bon djòb la
I feel better - m fè mye
walking is better than driving - mache pi bon pase kondwi
working is better than begging - travay pi bon pase mande
Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment