Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exercise 13 - Translating sentences with the verb to be

The following sentences are made with the verb to be. Please translate them in Haitian Creole.

1. He is in New York.

2. we are in Canada.

3. They are in Miami.

4. I am in Mexico.

5. I am in Haiti.

6. I am writing.

7. Lizette is singing.

8. They are dancing

9. we are singing a song.

10. The teacher is talking to the girl.

11. That is not a cat. That's a dog.

12. He is 40 years old.

13. Vera is 60 years old.

14. I am 5 years old

15. The baby is one year old.

16. That dog is two years old today.

17. There is a cup under this bed.

18. There is a church on this block.

19. There are many cars in this parking lot.

20. There are too many people here.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment